Spanish Riviera Pilates Retreat
with Eva Kauffman and Esther Smith
Dynamic Duo, Eva Kauffman (master Pilates instructor) and Esther Smith (Doctor of Physical Therapy and Nutritional Therapist) combine their expertise and zest for life to bring you a mindful and soulful travel experience. Within this lifestyle exists movement, nutrition, art, culture and nature. We invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime that we plan to repeat yearly in other spectacular locations.
This crafted retreat begins with 2 days and nights in Barcelona with Pilates, tapas, art, walking tours and Flamenco. We then travel up the coast 2 hours to settle into 5 days and nights in a luxury villa perched above Llafranc, a small village nestled along the Spanish Riviera.
At the villa we will explore the Costa Brava, this region along the Mediterranean Sea where we will find quaint villages, botanical gardens, coved beaches, ruins, and Salvadore Dali's gallery in the rugged coastal town of Cadeques.
- 2 days and 2 nights in Barcelona includes Pilates, walking excursions, a Flamenco performance and a Flamenco group lesson
- 5 days and 5 nights accommodations in a luxury villa in Llfranc, Spain
- Designed day excursions to sandy beaches, botanical gardens, hiking, charming villages, historic ruins, quaint shopping and traditional Spanish restaurants
- At the villa each day includes 2 movement sessions, continental breakfast, an additional nutritious culinary experience at the villa or a picnic, a designed day excursion
- Airfare and transportation (rental car/carpooling recommended for travel up to the villa)
- Other food and dinning
- Lodging and dining in Barcelona (we will provide recommendations and a plan for group gatherings)
- Museum entry fees
Tuition is based on double occupancy (please contact us if you are traveling solo)
$500 Non-refundable deposit to reserve your place on this retreat
$1300 Balance Due on August 1, 2018
You may cancel and receive a tuition refund (without your non-refundable deposit) prior to June 1, 2018.
Retreat is limited to 12 participants
Note: the Spanish Riviera retreat is now full; please sign up for our mailing list to be notified of upcoming retreats.